11 Mar 2017

Spring Sprung


Spring has suddenly sprung this past weekend in Vienna, giving me the opportunity to go with grey, white and black - my favourite colours, to kick off my favourite season!

I went for the grey coat, a relic from my brief but wonderful trip to England; black “ugly” Mule shoes, combined with my recent falling for the fishnet trend; and a white printed t-shirt; finally, being capped off with jeans for a laid-back, fresh spring look.

What are your favourite spring colour combos?

Outfit:
Jeans: Stradivarius (here)
T-Shirt: Mohito
Fishnets: Calzedonia (here)
Mules: Zara (similar here and here)
Bag: Love Moschino
Earrings: Six

Women's Grey Coat, Grey Coat, White Short Sleeve Blouse, Blue Print Skinny Jeans on Lookastic: Grey Coat, Grey Coat, White Short Sleeve Blouse, Blue Print Skinny Jeans

2 comments :

  1. Oh yes to this outft babe! Hahah it makes me craving a grey long coat, would be so chic for the transition to spring. Have a lovely week! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete