4 Mar 2016

NYC Thaw

Pictures by Jose J. Martinez

After a much needed February break, I am finally back! We're starting off with the last part of pictures taken at the beautiful rooftop of The Residences at W New York- Downtown. I've saved them for the type of weather that we are having right now - rainy, cloudy and, let's just call it straight: simply miserable. Even though there's been no real winter and big chill to talk of in Central Europe, I can't believe I was complaining back then at how hot it was, but believe me, NYC and especially the subway is like a real life sauna in summer - no exaggaration! 
I hope these pictures will warm you up a little bit and make you think of the (not distant) upcoming summer! Have a great weekend guys!

Outfit:
Jumpsuit: Topshop
Bag: Love Moschino
Shoes: Badura
Rings: Mango
Earrings: Mango


Women's Black Jumpsuit, Black Leather Wedge Sandals, Black Quilted Crossbody Bag, Gold Earrings on Lookastic: Black Jumpsuit, Black Leather Wedge Sandals, Black Quilted Crossbody Bag, Gold Earrings

Leave your comment

Post a Comment