7 Dec 2015

Fields of gold

Pictures by Klaus | klaus-klemens.com

It's been four months since I was in New York and even now, I am still being so influenced day to day by it. After having so many experiences, I still have much to tell! I also made some notable purchases there and today, I would like to share two of these with you (even if the setting and location you're seeing it in are so much different to one in NYC).
The first purchase has a special, personal touch to it and is this beautiful hat. When I stumbled upon the Goorin Bros's cozy little shop in Williamsburg, I fell head over heels in love. Not only with the hats themselves, but also with the friendly, almost family atmosphere there. As I wanted to get something special, something American, I am really glad I bought from an iconic, family-run company with such a long tradition and heritage. Also a souvenir I can wear?! How awesome is that?! 
My second find were these Malone Souliers sandals. Before going to NYC, I put aside some money to... well, to be totally honest, splurge on something! It was obvious that in my case this was going to be shoes. Whilst making my way to all the big-name shops to find something special, and to find something that was 'totally me', I stumbled upon these at Saks. I'll have to admit, it was a little fortune for me that I've spent on them, but it was definitely worth it (especially when you can sniff out the extra discounts!) 

Outfit:
Jacket: Zara
Lace body: Vero Moda
Rings: Mango
Skirt:

















Get this look for $77+ on Lookastic: Black Leather Jacket, Beige Lace Long Sleeve Blouse, Brown Leather Mini Skirt, Brown Wool Hat

1 comment :

  1. It's a standard collection of fashionable accessories. I love this hat. So much cute. And the jacket is also preferable for standard fashion. I always love shorts for my fashion. and the top is so hot. I also prefer silicone breast prosthesis for latest and modern fashion.

    ReplyDelete