3 Dec 2015

Curly mind


It can be really tricky to curl some types of hair. I bet all the long-haired girls can relate to this. The length makes my hair pretty heavy so as a result, my curls last only for a couple of hours before  going totally straight. But every one of us likes to play a little curling game from time to time, right? So what is the answer?
I've been looking for a solution for quite a long time, like sleeping with braids (yes very effective if you want to enjoy your curls for an hour or two maximum) or curling them with curling wands (also not 100% optimal as we all know the heat can damage the hair structure). But as I am curling my hair only on rare occasions, I thought I will give a try to this Irresistible me curling wand. And I have to admit I am really happy about it. 
The thing about curling with curling wands in the past for me personally, is that due to the heating process it always took so long to do it all (taking 30 seconds to create a nice curl is not an optimal way to spend time). And imagine doing that to my hair section by section. Annoying right? So as an answer to that problem, the Saphirre curling wand takes only seconds to pre-heat and even after a few seconds of holding it wrapped with your hair, you are able to get the curl! For me this is one of the best features as well as the fact that you can also controll the temperature so you can always use low heat if your hair has been colour treated or is fragile or damaged. 
For the first time (not counting the curls made at the hairdressers, duh), the curls lasted not only just for a few hours! I could even enjoy a nice wave on the next day. Oh and have I mentioned, that you get 8 different barrels provided to get different sized and shaped curls?

Shirt: Mango
Curling wand: Irresistible me













Leave your comment

Post a Comment