9 Nov 2015

Into Beige


Pictures by Jose J. Martinez

Let's go back to New York City again. You've already seen some of the pictures that I had the opportunity to take at the awesome rooftop of The Residences at W New York- Downtown (Link). While preparing outfits for the photoshooting, I thought I'd really like to use and present some clothes by polish brands. My non-polish readers might not know but my homeland Poland has some really great fashion brands. I bought that perfect jumpsuit by Fraternity (find the link below) a while ago and it turned out to be a perfect fit for hot NYC days. I completed the beige total look with Badura heels, Monnari clutch and a Zara blazer. 
What do you think? I wish you all a fabulous week!

Outfit:
Jumpsuit: Fraternity
Blazer: Zara
Heels: Badura
Clutch: Monnari
Rings: Mango (similar here and here)











Get this look for $43+ on Lookastic: Brown Blazer, Beige Jumpsuit, Tan Clutch

Leave your comment

Post a Comment