21 Nov 2015

Grey

Pictures by Klaus | klaus-klemens.com

Total looks rock. I really love the simple idea behind it. So when I stumbled upon this gorgeous dress from Yoins I knew how I want my outfit to look like.
Over the knee boots absolutely took over this season. And they don't seem to be leaving soon. I've been looking for some overknees (necessairly heeled!) for a long time already, as it is not easy to find a pair that wouldn't cost over 700€. Besides, I just wanted to see if over the knee cut is something for me. As it turns out, I absolutely love it! So I am still looking for a perfect pair of black ones... any hints?

Outfit:
Dress: Get it HERE
Necklace: Aldo
Boots: Deezee
Bra: H&M














Get this look for $48+ on Lookastic: Grey Suede Over The Knee Boots, Silver Necklace

1 comment :