25 Aug 2015

Hippie vibe

Pictures by klaus | klaus-klemens.com

Hi guys! How are you? I hope you all still enjoy your summer like I do. After a crazy heatwave up here, with temperatures over 40 degrees I can finally function normally (I hate summer- yes, I know this is not a popular opinion but for me summer is the worst time of the year. Sue me.). I am already at home just enjoying myself and of course working hard on editing pictures- I still have so many from New York City to share with you!
As you may have noticed already, I am not really a hippie style fan. But as my beloved photographer simply loves that kind of vibe I had to improvise. And, I have to admit, I love the result! I hope you like these beautiful photographs taken by Klaus as much as I do! I mean, how great does this window light look?! The smokey makeup was made by lovely Sarah (check out their work by clicking links below the first picture). As for now I am back to looking through thousands of pictures!  Have a wonderful week everyone!

Outfit:
Shorts: Zara
Bracelet: Massimo Dutti
Shirt: Stradivarius












Leave your comment

Post a Comment