4 Jul 2015

The meadow

Pictures by klaus | klaus-klemens.com

Here it is! Finally, I can show you the pictures we took about 2 weeks ago. I was really excited to share these photographs with you guys as I find them pretty spectacular... The location alone was sick! I've fallen in love with it just the moment I saw it. Yeah, everything is perfect but then, there's this one thing.... the whole meadow was literally buzzing. So imagine me, definitely more a city than a country girl, standing just in the middle of busy bees' and bumblebees' workplace trying to stay calm. Just picture that. Yes, it surely looked funny from the outside but I was silently screaming on the inside (and from time to time also on the outside but let's forget that). Still, even with thousands of insects around me and wet hair, I think it was totally worth it. And there is more to come. I still have so many amazing pictures I don't know which ones to begin with. It was a hell-of-a-productive sunday. So stay tuned and see you soon!

Outfit:
Shirt: Zara (old, similar here and here)
Skirt: Peek&Cloppenburg (old, similar herehere and here)














1 comment :

  1. Nice photos :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete