17 Mar 2015

Grey up!

Pictures by Nikolaj Fogh-Nielsen
Edited by me

Happy Tuesday everyone! 
Today I'm sharing a laid back look I wore over the weekend. Recently, I am into only three colours- black, white and grey. I don't know why- I simply can't help it. You can see the result of that sudden obsession on the pictures below. I scored those boots on sale and I have to say, I am totally in love with them- they not only look great but are also very comfortable (which is a rare thing nowadays if you ask me). How do you like that monochrome outfit? By the way, I swear me and my photographer must have some kind of a bad luck with the weather as we always somehow manage to pick the worst day to take pictures- it's always windy and cloudy (not to mention I am freezing my buttons off). But once again- we did it! Also worth mentioning is the location- the beautiful Burggarten in Vienna is surely on every tourist guide and definitely worth taking a look at. I can also highly recommend visiting the restaurant that is located in Burggarten- Palmenhaus is beyond amazing. If you enjoy brunching among palm trees even in the middle of winter it is definitely a place for you. And their wiener schnitzel is so good it'll melt in your mouth!

Outfit:
Boots: Kazar
Bag: Humanic (similar here and here)
Vest: Forever 21
Sweatshirt: Forever 21
Body chain: River Island (similar here)
Rings: H&M














Get this look for $143+ on Lookastic: Grey Long Sleeve Blouse, Black Vest, Blue Jeans, Grey Suede Tote Bag, and Grey Leather Boots

1 comment :

  1. Nice outfit! very much in love with your hair, it looks so great and long!! how jealous!

    Sonja
    http://molinismos.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete