9 Mar 2015

Black lace

Pictures by Nikolaj Fogh-Nielsen
Edited by me

Hi guys! How have you been recently? I've been pretty busy since I got back to Vienna after (too!) short winter holidays in Poland. But I've charged the batteries and I am ready to get back to work!
You might not know but I am not really a big fan of all-black-everything looks. In my opinion it's taking the easy way out because black on black always looks  good regardless of fabric type, shapes etc. Don't get me wrong- I wear total looks in black on a daily basis as well. While in a hurry (or simply out of sheer laziness) I know, if I put blacks on it will work out somehow. So if you see me all bundled up in black strolling through the city with a grumpy face, don't be surprised- I'm probably in a black mood and it's better to stay away unless you want me to bite your head off (just kidding- I promise I don't bite and am always up to a nice conversation). Anyway, all-black looks have that special something that makes all of us (including me) wear it no matter what... Don't you think? 

Outfit:
Bag: Love Moschino (here)
Shoes: Kat Maconie
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Skirt: Cotton Club
Lace body: Vero Moda
















Get this look for $3+ on Lookastic: Black Lace Turtleneck, Black Mini Skirt, Black Quilted Crossbody Bag, and Black and Gold Suede Boots

3 comments :