2 Feb 2015

Wang(ing) around

Pictures by Alex-S
Edited by me

Hi loves! Again, after a long long time I am back. But as january kicks in, the rhythm of my life gets crazy and I am mostly focused on studies. After a really busy week, filled up with exams (say 9 in 4 days!) I finally had a day for myself. Only a day, because starting today I have to go back to studying (exam week in march- here I come!). But as they say "a sunday well spent brings a week of content". So I used the time to simply relax without feeling bad about being unproductive, which is quite a relief after a whole month of being stressed out because of overlapping deadlines. And I finally got my hands on a few books I have been willing to read for while now- "It" by Alexa Chung, "#Girlboss" by Sophia Amoruso and "How to be Parisian wherever you are". I am even thinking of doing a little review here for you guys!
Other than that, as you may have noticed, I picked for that outfit  a piece from the collection of Alexander Wang for H&M. It's been quite a long time since the launch of the collection, but I am curious what do you guys think of it? As I first saw the collection my instant thought was "awful". I am totally NOT into a sporty style as you already know. But after I saw that blouse/dress I couldn't help but to fall in love with it. And at that point it made me rethink my first impression. I realised, that it is a fresh and really original collection, something different and new. I came to conclusion: just because something is not my cup of tea doesn't mean I cannot appreciate it's beauty and value. I think it would be fantastic if more people looked at fashion in a similar way- fashion is art, and only because something seems ugly or needles for us doesn't mean it's true. With a second glipmse, some things may change their look in an unexpected way.

Outfit:
Blouse: Alexander Wang for H&M
Skirt: H&M
Heels: Prima Moda
Necklace: Aldo
Rings: Mango








Get this look for $38+ on Lookastic: Black Cutout Dress Shirt, Silver Necklace, Silver Ring, and Black Leather Heeled Sandals

10 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing this article with me i like it and its nice to read, i would like to share it on social sites.
    dayimagesquotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. бесконечно можно петь оды

    ReplyDelete