9 Feb 2015

I don't speak Italian but I do speak Moschino

Pictures by Nikolaj Fogh-Nielsen
Edited by me

I swear I must be half Italian. And I am not referring to my dark hair. I guess I will have to trace my family tree to see if I have any Italian ancestors because there must be a reason why I am so hooked on Italian architecture, culture, kitchen and basically Italian-everything. Not to mention style and fashion...
And "Italian" is exactly how I feel while wearing that particular outfit. I truly love it from head to toe but what's more important it feels 100% "me". I have to admit that I have had this feeling actually for the first time. And it's pretty damn awesome! That Moschino cape and bag are definitely my favourite pieces in my wardrobe right now. Since Jeremy Scott has become Moschino's Creative Director in 2013 I have been observing the development of the brand and collections and, to be honest, taking it all with a pinch of salt. It's all fun and creative but I wouldn't really see myself in a Spongebob dress if you know what I mean. Nevertheless the accessories like bags and belts are still to die for!
While taking these photographs the weather was far from Italian- I was literally freezing and we needed to take pauses for me to grab a jacket and get warm. However, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do since the location- Vienna City Hall is simply a dream.
I wish you all a wonderful week!

Outfit:
Cape: Moschino (via TK Maxx, similar here and here)
Shirt: Forever 21
Hat: Forever 21
Pants: Massimo Dutti
Bag: Love Moschino (via Fashiondays.plhere)
Heels: Prima Moda
Bracelet: Mango
















Get this look for $36+ on Lookastic: Black Hat, Olive Cape Coat, Black Crossbody Bag, Dark Green Jeans, and Black Leather Heeled Sandals

1 comment :

  1. Such a lovely look, love the cape!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete