2 Jun 2014

Checkered Business

Pictures by Andreas Madl

Hi guys! After shooting pictures for this post I really couldn't wait to share them with You. I love absolutely everything about them: I'm wearing my currently favourite outfit (I am simply head over heels in love with that plain black/white checkered pattern. Amazing design Mango!) and the pictures were taken in an utterly mesmerizing place in Vienna- the new campus of the Vienna University of Economics and Business. If You happen to be in Vienna, I can highly recommend You to visit that gem of modern architecture. Even though I am more "classical-old-historical architecture" kind of a person, I was totally amazed by the whole design behind that area. The most impressive building is of course the heart of the campus- The Library& Learning Center (You can see it behind me on the title photo of the post). If you are there, just take Your time to come inside and take a look at all details of the design. Besides, while strolling through the whole area (believe me it's huge!) You can rest for a bit in a great restaurant there called "Das Campus" (again great design and more important delicious food). The apple-cucumber fresh pressed juice is simply  bees knees! 
I hope I gave You a brief overview on this amazing place and an not-so-ordinary idea for sightseeing in Vienna. Let me know what You think about these pictures- in my opinion the best I've had so far! 

Outfit: 
Shirt and skirt: Mango
Coat: Zara
Bag: Monnari (PL)
Heels: Venezia
Rings: H&M


DAS CAMPUS- Restaurant&Bar
Campus WU
Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Wien































4 comments :

  1. i am so in love with this Dress
    you look amazing so elegant and classy <3
    and this coat is so pretty too

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankYou so much for Your kind words dear! <3

      Delete
  2. Ale jaja! Wlasnie znalazlam Cie na insta pod haslem austrianbloggers. Okazalo sie ze jestes polska blogerka mieszkajaca w Austrii. Niezle niezle bo ja tez :) ja milo wiedziec ze w moim miescie bloguja tez polki :*

    ReplyDelete