19 Oct 2013

Sky is the limit

Pictures by Lukas Preisinger

As I promised here comes my another idea of styling this stunning River Island dress. This time I wanted to do something different, you know like trying kind of other style than usually (isn't it out of your comfort zone where magic happens?). Anyway, we shoot these pictures right near Danube Canal (Donaukanal) in Vienna. Believe me, it is a great place to go to on hot summer evenings to hang out with friends and have a couple of cocktails. Next time shooting there I will take care that there are also photos of different locations there, just to give you guys some tips and brief review of what's to find near Danube Canal. 
Enjoy! 

Outfit:
Dress: River Island
Jeans jacket: H&M (old)
Shoes: H&M









Leave your comment

Post a Comment